Tuesday 18 October 2016

Media Studies LR:
WWW: You’re missing one piece of work (photo storyboard) but otherwise an excellent start to Media! Your fruit bowls are stunning and you’re already starting to pick out key details in your film poster analysis.

EBI: Firstly, post your photo storyboard – is it still in drafts? It’s vital you stay on top of the work and meet deadlines. Otherwise, the clear area to develop over the next year is your written Media analysis. Although you’re picking out good points you’ll have to be writing in much more detailed paragraphs that offer a lot more depth of analysis. This means exploring the different possible interpretations that audiences may take from the different conventions of the film poster.


LR: Post the missing work. Then, reflect on your first month of Media. What do you feel is your strongest piece of work so far? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?

My first term of media has been great,I feel that my strongest piece of work has been my analysis in general. My weakness is my imagination in Photoshop, a skill I need to work on is my Photoshop skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment